Loyalty Checking Account
The Smart Step to Better Financial Health
Vancouver WA | Battle Ground WA
Clark County | Cowlitz County | Skamania County
A checking account offers members a multitude of benefits in terms of convenience and safety. At People’s Community Credit Union, we believe a checking account is essential to your financial stability, which is why we’re proud to offer our Loyalty Checking account.
Loyalty Checking is designed to meet your checking needs with no monthly fee, all the while earning a high dividend rate on balances up to $35,000. Learn more about Loyalty Checking accounts below.
The Benefits of a Checking Account
Checking accounts are a smart choice for two main reasons: superb convenience and reliable safety features. This versatile account allows members to manage their own expenses, income, and budgets. Our Loyalty Checking account makes it easy and economical to meet your day-to-day financial needs.
Just a few of the many benefits checking accounts offer include:
- Easy access to money without needing to carry cash
- Use of a debit card to purchase goods and services
- Ability to withdraw cash from an ATM
- Paychecks can be deposited directly into your account
- Reliable access to online banking services
- Ability to pay bills and transfer money online
- Debit cards are safer to carry than cash
- Funds (to a certain limit) up to $250,000 are protected by the FDIC NCUA
- Checking accounts provide proof of payment
- Deposit Checks remotely with mobile deposit
Opening a Checking Account Online
One of the most appealing benefits of a checking account is its online-friendly features. At People’s Community Credit Union, we want to make it as easy as possible for our members to take the next step in their financial life, which is why we offer a comprehensive online account opening process.
While we are always happy to help our members open an account at one of our branches, this provides you with the option of opening an account in the comfort of your own home. The process takes up to just 10 minutes, requires just a $100 deposit, and is user-friendly and accessible for all!
Why Open a Loyalty Checking Account With Us?
When you open a Loyalty Checking account with us, you are making a smart step toward bettering your financial health. After meeting certain requirements*, you can earn 2.50% APY on your Loyalty Checking account as well as refunds on all domestic ATM surcharges (up to $100 per month), and there is no minimum balance requirement or monthly fee!
*Loyalty Checking account holders are required to be enrolled to receive statements electronically, complete 10 or more debit transactions monthly (not including ATM transactions), deposit at least $350.00 into Loyalty Checking account monthly, and complete at least three Online Banking or Bill Pay transactions monthly. All requirements must be met with transactions posted and cleared by the close of business on the last day of the month. If you do not meet all the applicable requirements, your Loyalty Checking account will earn the Annual Percentage Yield applicable to regular savings accounts.
Some of the other great features include:
- Pay all your bills online with free Bill Pay
- Use your free ATM/Debit Card at ATMs and retailers across the country and around the world
- Manage your account online through Online Banking, which includes free copies of your checks and eStatements
- Monitor and transact on your account using free Mobile Banking, including making mobile deposits
- We offer Courtesy Pay and Overdraft Protection for when there are not enough funds in your account
- Together with a Loyalty Savings account, you can earn higher dividends on the first $750 of your Loyalty Savings account balance
Loyalty Checking with People’s Community Credit Union
We are proud to serve all our members and believe in our member-focused philosophy. When you open a Loyalty Checking account with us, you can rest assured you will be taken care of, as we strive to provide our members with only the best and friendliest financial services. To open your account today, visit one of the People’s Community branches or use our online service!